Friday, October 20, 2017

Slick Chick - Stampingbella

Oooh-la-la, parlez-vous français?  
This chick is just 'cracks me up'!  She's a little vampy and campy and she's Stampingbella's Slick Chick.  I like so many of the Stampingbella images but the little chicks are some of my favourites and I would say I am very close to having all of them.
Hope you are keeping well.  It's definitely fall here with the leaves having turned colour and many fallen to the ground but the temps are still 'light jacket' kind of weather.
Take care and thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Chick - Y35, Y32, Y00, Y000; RV10, R000; YR04, YR00
Flower & Leaves - YG17, YG13, YG11; R89, R85, R83, R81
Shading - BG11, BG10, BG70, Light Mix 3:1 of Blender solution & BG72
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stampingbella's Slick Chick
Dies - Sue Wilson Camellia, Spellbinder's Creative Page Tabs, banner is from MFT Blueprints 18
Paper - Lemon Craft
Challenges:
Bellarific Friday - Circles
A Gem of a Challenge - Spots and or Stripes or Halloween
Inky Chicks - Anything but a Square
Little Miss Muffet - #174 Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Birthday or Pretty Pink

10 comments:

crafthappyann said...

fabulous card, love, love, love the image think they need to go on my wish list. Ann

Christine L said...

Well he/she is my very favourite of all the chicks...and wow, you've made a gorgeous card with him/her... I'm loving the blush on his/her tummy!! I think he's definitely a he.... but I've had lots of people differ when I used the image.... so we'll just maybe say (like they do in the papers at the mo) that he's 'gender neutral'! LOL!

Christine x

ruth..chen;-)) said...

was für ein zauberhaftes kärtchen....das herz geht einem auf...
liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, an adorable sweet little chick..lol..and sassy..I love her, gorgeous card Marilyn..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anne said...

This is adorable, I love circular cards for a change
Anne x

McStamper said...

Love your wonderful card. Great design and coloring.

Unknown said...

Fab shaped card, love the cute image
Hugs Kaz x

Nancy Thomas said...

That is one cute chick. Love the colors!

Michelle said...

This is a wonderful creation and so ideal for our challenge - love this - thank you for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge and good luck - Michelle x